Reminder: Converge is a Work/Study Program. You will be employed by Sandy Cove Ministries, receiving work experience and a paycheck.
Maryland minimum wage is currently $11.00 per hour.
Included in the cost for 12 months…
- All Meals
- Tuition & Classroom Materials
- Skill-based Certifications and Training
- Trips and Conferences
- One-on-One Mentoring
Ways to make Converge easier to pay if you can’t pay in full:
- Work at Sandy Cove the summer before starting Converge and save that money to use as your first deposit. Average summer wages : $2,500.
- If you work at Sandy Cove the summer before starting Converge, Sandy Cove will scholarship you $1,500.
- You will be paid for the work you do throughout the year as a Converge intern. That money can be paid back to Sandy Cove. Average wages September-May: $7,000.
- You will be set up with a payment plan to pay as you go.
- You may also raise support for your tuition. This option must be initiated and undertaken by you and you must raise the support on your own. We will give you some fundraising ideas but we will not raise support for you.
Full Cost of Converge: $10,000 – but remember you can work off most of it!
Find out more!
Just give us your info, and Megan will connect with you to talk about the possibilities
Thanks! Keep an eye on your email, and we will be in touch!